American Longevity Institute
We provide a comprehensive certification program that will thoroughly prepare you for successful integration of Longevity Medicine into your existing practice. Longevity is Life’s practical educational modules were developed from over 45 years of combined personal professional experience of our experts and from information presented at multiple Longevity Congresses and Workshops in Europe and USA.
After course completion, you will gain the following knowledge and skill set:
- Understand how to thoroughly evaluate new patients and create a personalized treatment plan.
- Understand how to replace estrogen and testosterone for males and women, as well as the various delivery mechanisms available for the primary and secondary hormones.
- Learn the specific medical conditions that are directly responsible for a variety of conditions that lead to poor health. Learn how to approach each condition with a specific plan, catered to your patient.
- Understand the purpose of the various “second tier” types of hormones affecting the patient suffering from these suspected hormone deficiencies and/or chronic conditions.
- Understand the anatomy, as well as the physiology involved in anti-aging medicine, and understand the cause and effect when these properties are altered. Learn how to properly evaluate male vs. female patients and how their treatment plans differ.
- Learn to correctly prescribe and interpret hormone test results, and render a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan.
- Learn about the latest trends in Longevity medicine, including the most popular IV Nutritional therapy protocols. You’ll understand how to create individual the most effective IV nutritional protocol for each patient. You will learn the benefits of annual IV nutritional program in preventing or treating diseases where conventional medicine does not work.
- Learn how you can use IV nutritional therapy in aesthetic practice (acne, dry skin, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, aging skin).
- Understand the specific strategies of Hormone Replacement Therapy, as it relates to patients already on hormone therapies (taper), and for those deficiencies which require a treatment protocol for replacement.
- Receive all necessary treatment and lab test protocols, questionaries’ which will help you and your patients to see the benefits of Longevity medicine.
- Receive all necessary forms including Consent forms and Patient’s Agreement forms to develop your practice save and independent.
- Receive training on how to integrate and further develop a profitable Longevity Medicine practice. Receive practical marketing and sales information from physicians and business faculty who have real experience in the field of Longevity Medicine. Understand how to educate your existing patients and involve them in Longevity Medicine. Understand how to attract hundreds of new patients in your cash income Longevity Medicine practice.