Dr Sutina graduated from University Malaya Medical Faculty in 1991 and embarked into private practice in 1996, where she developed a special interest in Cosmetic Medicine. Stemming from the realisation of the effects of appearance on a person’s sense of physical and emotional well-being, she started a quest to learn and conduct non-surgical techniques for appearance enhancement. Dr Sutina found that often, an improvement in appearance is a motivator in improving health.
Medical Director, Luminous Aesthetic and Regenerative Clinic
- Certificate in Mesotherapie (France)
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (USA)
- Board Certification in Aeshteic Medicine (USA)
- Certificate in Dermatology in Family Medicine (Mal)
- Certificate in Chemical Peels