- assessment and diagnostics of early ageing risk factors (performance of genetic tests, interpretation thereof);
- preventive medicine consultation (analysis of patient’s risk factors, interpretation of biological markers and tests, hormonal substitution, nutrigenetics, use of hormonal compositions for anti-age purposes);
- age`s (advanced glycation index) diagnostics, assessment of the risk of cardiovascular diseases and metabolic diseases;
- determining and therapy of oxidative stress;
- therapy of the burnout syndrome.
- 2011 – graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Latvia with a doctor’s qualification;
- 2014 – University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, qualification of dermatovenerologist
- 2015 – PhD studies at Riga Stradins University;
- 2015 – certified preventive medicine specialist, specializes in genetic analysis, testing and interpretation of genetic mutations (Luxembourg).
Dr. Jana Janovska has studied preventive and anti-aging medicine in Paris for 3 consecutive years. 4 consecutive years – invited guest lecturer at the World and European congress of aging and plastic surgeons in Monaco or Paris with scientific research and lectures.
Further knowledge in dermatology and dermatoscopy acquired in Austria (Graz), France (Toulouse), dermatology in Brussels.
- President of the Baltic Association for Prevention and Anti-aging
- Member of the World Society of Interdisciplinary of Anti-aging Medicine
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatovenerology
- Riga Stradins University lecturer, scientific researcher